Thursday, June 23, 2005

The only thing the tour fairy got me was a bacterial infection in my lymph system. SOB SOB SOB! Oh and I guess it also got me craig's kick ass beard. Which I like more than i should. Maybe it's really my beard that likes craig's beard. Do you think beards can achieve consiousness? Cause if they could mine would be lonely as hell. Until now that is. WINK WINK. Another thing the tour fairy got me was being really bored when I am just at home like I am right now all the time and feeling like I should be having fun all the time all the time.. Oh yeah and it also got me ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE EVER. psssshhhh. like that counts. See all y'all madison peoples tonight! WOHHHOHOHOOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOH OOOOOOOOOHHH BOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home