Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey Melissa, I don't mean this at all to sound like airing out beef on the internet but I want to make sure I remember to ask this, and between your hectic festival touring schedule and my passion for lab reports I just don't know when we might meet face to face again. So basically, I was curious if you might yet have my copies of the first 2 Sandman books. I thought I got those back from you, but I can't find them now so I wondered if maybe you still had 'em. It is also possible that somebody else has them, or that I just totally misplaced them my own damn self. But if you noticed them during your move or something, let me know.

On that note, I hope you are all having a blast at Pitchfuck while I determine the validity of heat transfer correlations (whadda coinkidink!) and get paranoid about the location of gothy graphic novels in true display of how I am shackled by my belongings. Maybe it's time to watch Harold and Maude again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home